Welcome to this episode of THE TONIC, terrestrially broadcast on November 18, 2017 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss rekindling passion in long term relationships with sex expert Carlyle Jansen; experiencing your city as if you are a tourist with Restaurateur and Live Event Producer, Mat Rosenblatt; and how to sex up your oatmeal with Tonic Cookbook Reviewer, Naomi Bussin.
We specifically discuss:
- Why do some people stop feeling as much desire as they used to?
- Is using “helpers” to get in the mood a cop out?
- Is there something wrong if you don’t feel like having sex regularly?
- What can you do if you are in a relationship where one of you is not as interested in sex?
Tourist in your own City:
- what makes Toronto such an amazing city?
- how should you experience the city?
- what is the best kept event secret in Toronto?
- what new events are coming to the city?
- what’s new at the Toronto Christmas Market?
- Less mushy oatmeal – baked oatmeal
- Easy oatmeal – overnight oats
- Oatmeal to go – breakfast bars
For Carlyle’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here.
For Naomi’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here.
To learn more about the sponsor for this episode, We-Vibe, go here.