Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on December 23, 2017 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss the amenities that are important to modern apartment living with Mitchell Abrahams, reducing your sugar intake over the holidays with Dr. Jodi Larry ND, and how your yoga practice can improve your sex life.
We specifically discuss:
Key Amenities to Modern Apartment Living:
- What is the difference between new stock and old stock apartment buildings?
- What amenities are people looking for in modern apartments?
- What are key lifestyle amenities in modern apartments?
- What are the key environmental amenities in modern apartments?
Reducing Sugar Intake Over the Holidays:
- Why is it important to reduce sugar intake?
- What is cortisol?
- What is sugar?
- What are the best sugar swap ins and swap outs when holiday cooking?
- Tips for holiday consumption to reduce sugar
Yoga and Sex:
- Can Your Yoga Practice Improve your Sex Life?
- Being Present and your mindset
- The physical aspects of yoga improving sex
- The sympathetic and parasympathetic systems, stress relief and sex
For Tracey Soghrati’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here.
For information on Dr. Jodi Larry go here.
For more information about Show Sponsor, The Benvenuto Group go here.
A SPECIAL OFFER! sponsor, Pure-Le Natural, is offering $10 off of online orders over $50, with free shipping. The offer is good until the end of January 2018. go here and enter the code “THE TONIC”.