Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on December 30, 2017 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss reducing your stress over the holidays with Melissa Blair, a device that prevents sports concussions with its inventor Dr. Joseph Fisher, and identifying and achieving your goals in the new year with Rod MacDonald.
We specifically discuss:
Reducing Your Stress Over The Holidays:
- Why are people so stressed and anxious over the holidays?
- The connection between better sleep and stress relief
- How to achieve better sleep
- Supplements that might help better sleep
- Other ways to de-stress
Preventing Sports Concussions:
- What is a concussion?
- What is the device Dr. Fischer invented?
- What is the science behind the invention?
- What other applications for the invention are there?
Identifying and Achieving Goals:
- Goals vs. Resolutions
- How do you set your goals?
- Identifying goals
- Why do people fail at achieving their goals and what can they do about it?
- Smaller goals
- Setting yourself up for success
For Rod MacDonald’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here.
To learn more about Dr. Joseph Fisher and his inventions go here.
To learn more about Melissa Blair go here.
To learn more about the sponsor for this episode, Purica, go here.
A SPECIAL OFFER! sponsor, Pure-Le Natural, is offering $10 off of online orders over $50, with free shipping. The offer is good until the end of January 2018. go here and enter the code “THE TONIC”.
ANOTHER SPECIAL OFFER We-Vibe is offering The Tonic listeners an extra 5% off all products on we-vibe.com. The offer is good until the end of January 2018. Use the code “TONIC” at purchase.