Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on January 6, 2018 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss optimizing weight loss and maintenance with Melissa Blair, the ins and outs of polyamory with Chantel Lemieux and what your yoga teacher wants to tell you…but doesn’t, with Jelayna Da Silva
We specifically discuss:
Weight Loss and Weight Maintenance:
- Why won’t people stick with their weight loss resolution?
- Recommendations for weight loss goals
- Why is weight management harder than weight loss?
- recommendations for long term weight management
- What is polyamory?
- What does one get out of polyamory?
- What are the problems with polyamory?
- Can polyamory evolve into other types of relationships?
- Contextualizing polyamory
What Your Yoga Teacher Wants To Tell You…But Doesn’t
- What is the biggest misconception that people have about yoga teachers?
- Leave your ego by the door
- Poor Etiquette
- It isn’t just about the movement, its the mindfulness
- Being too serious
To learn more about Melissa Blair go here.
For Jelayna Da Silva’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here.
To learn more about Chantel’s podcast go here.
To learn more about the sponsor for this episode, Purica, go here.
A SPECIAL OFFER! sponsor, Pure-Le Natural, is offering $10 off of online orders over $50, with free shipping. The offer is good until the end of January 2018. go here and enter the code “THE TONIC”.
ANOTHER SPECIAL OFFER We-Vibe is offering The Tonic listeners an extra 5% off all products on we-vibe.com. The offer is good until the end of January 2018. Use the code “TONIC” at purchase.