Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on February 3, 2018 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss the coolest amenities that will soon be available in apartments with Mitchell Abrahams. We learn about the health benefits of volunteering with Camara Chambers and Tonic expert Rod MacDonald will tell us about the top body hacks for weight loss.
We specifically discuss:
Coolest Amenities in Apartments of the Future:
- Suite size – micro units and larger suites
- Transportation – Flexible Garage, Car Charging, Car Share
- Age-In Place Design – Washrooms, Door Openings, Light Switches, Thermostats
- Business – USB, Smart Access, We-Work Business Centers
Health Benefits of Volunteering:
- Achieving Self Fulfillment
- Boosting Self-Esteem
- Stress Reduction
- Physical Well-being
- Preventing Social Isolation
Body Hacks for Weight Loss:
- Why are body hacks necessary for weight loss?
- How the body stores energy
- What happens when we deprive the body then binge?
- Why is being sedentary so bad?
For Camara Chamber’s Article on Volunteering go here.
For Rod MacDonald’s Article on Body Hacks for Weight Loss go here
For more information about the Certified Coach’s Federation go here
A SPECIAL OFFER! Show sponsor, Pure-Le Natural, is offering $10 off of online orders over $50, with free shipping. The offer is good until the end of January 2018. go here and enter the code “THE TONIC”.