Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on February 10, 2018 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss flu prevention by immunity optimization with Tawnya Ritco, why not every truth in your relationships need to be spoken with Carlyle Jansen and exercises for improving your sex life with fitness expert Kathleen Trotter.
We specifically discuss:
Reducing Sick Days by Immunity Optimization:
- The top tip to prevent getting the flu
- Sleep and diet
- What can you do if you’re already getting sick?
Not Every Truth In Your Relationship Needs to be Spoken:
- Is Honesty Always the Best Policy?
- What is the intention of your disclosure?
- Who should you speak to about your relationship?
- What should you speak about?
- How do you speak about your relationship?
Exercising for Your Sex Life:
- How does exercise help with your sex life?
- mood, health, strength, flexibility
- on top – wrist strength, upper body, flexibility, cardio, core strength
- on the bottom – bridges, yoga, hiit, pilates
- motivation to go to the gym
For Carlyle Jansen’s article on truth in relationships in Tonic Magazine go here.
To learn more about Kathleen Trotter go here.
To learn more about Melissa Blair go here.
To learn more about the sponsor for this episode, Purica, go here.