Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on March 10, 2018 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss the lack of residential rental stock in Toronto with Mitchell Abrahams, Why It’s Sometimes Hard to say “No” with Tonic Sex Expert, Carlyle Jansen and How to Get Your Mojo Back with Tonic’s Coach Rod MacDonald.
We specifically discuss:
The Lack of New Residential Rental Stock in Toronto:
- why is there a lack of new residential rental buildings in Toronto?
- rent control and lack of investment
- vacancy decontrol
- condominiums and return on investment
- the risk of having condominiums as a significant portion of the rental market
- current government policy and constraining supply
- affordable vs. market housing
Why It Can Sometimes Be Hard To Say “No”:
- Aziz Ansari and Grace
- is sexual aggression a common experience?
- socialization role playing
- expectation among partners
- the timing and context of the situation
- communication and self esteem
- shame and regret
- How do we avoid situations?
- abstinence and forethought
How to Get Your Mojo Back:
- Bucket Lists and Goals
- Perspective and Experience
- Eating Well
- Spending Time with Good People
For more information about The Benvenuto Group go here.
For Carlyle’s article about why it’s sometimes hard to say “no” in Tonic Magazine go here.
For Rod’s article on getting your mojo back in Tonic Magazine go here.
Pure-le Natural is offering 25% on all of its Vitamin D products until the end of March 2018 for listeners of THE TONIC. There are 7 products under this promotion:
Vegan Vitamin D drops for Adults & Teens
Vegan Vitamin D drops for infants, babies and children
Vegetarian Vitamin D drops for Adults & Teens
Vegetarian Vitamin D drops for infants, babies and children
Liquid Greens Super Concentrate + Vitamin D
Vegan Hypoallergenic Vitamin D
Fiberrific +vitamin D
To take advantage of this amazing offer go here and type in the code “2018TonicD” at checkout!