Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on April 14, 2018 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss how to treat Athlete’s Foot naturally with Master Herbalist, Joel Thuna; how yoga helps you not be an a**hole with Jelayna DaSilva and Heartfulness Mediation with Kim Hansen.
We specifically discuss:
Treating Athlete’s Foot Naturally:
- What is Athlete’s Foot?
- contagious fungus infection
- How to avoid getting Athlete’s Foot
- home remedies in your pantry
- lifestyle approaches to treat Athlete’s Foot
- herbal remedies – tea tree oil, oil of oregano, probiotics
How Yoga Helps You Not Be An A**hole:
- Taking yoga off the mat
- yoga as a lifestyle and social practice
- physical, mental, emotional and spiritual elements of the practice
- how not to be an a**hole
- taming the demons inside
- putting life into life
- finding contentment from within
- living in every moment
- the practice of meditation
- learning about Heartfulness Meditation
For Joel’s article about Athlete’s Foot in Tonic Magazine go here.
For Jelayna’s article taking yoga off the mat in Tonic Magazine go here.
To learn more about Heartfulness Meditation go here.