Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on April 28, 2018 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss the health benefits of magnesium with Tawnya Ritco; dancing for your fitness with Anjelica Scannura and the difficulties of making changes to your nutrition with Claire Le Gresley.
We specifically discuss:
- How do you know if you have a magnesium deficiency?
- anxiety, migraines, twitches, confusion etc.
- 40% of us are magnesium deficiency
- heart health
- calcium depletion
- brain function
- regulating mood and sleep
- can we get magnesium from food intake
- forms available in the marketplace
Dancing for your Fitness:
- health benefits of dance
- dance for all ages
Changing Your Nutrition Habits
- How do you know if your basic nutritional needs are being met?
- food as a reward, eating at night
- hunger or emotion?
- eating throughout the day
- moving through the stress
- breaking patterns and habits
- criticism to curiosity
For more information about show sponsor Purica go here.
To learn more about Anjelica Sannura go here.
To read Claire Le Gresley’s article on natural nutrition in Tonic Magazine go here.