Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on May 19 2018 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss herbal supplements for stress relief with Dr. Gordon Chang, ethical pornography with Carlyle Jansen and Long Term Care Benefits with Larry Berdugo
We specifically discuss:
Herbal Supplements for Stress Relief
- how does stress impact the body
- symptoms and physical aspects of stress
- controlling cortisol levels
- central nervous system and hormonal health
- herbal remedies
- energy vs. stimulants
- the immune system
- sociological perspective
- why pay for pornography?
- “Fair Trade” pornography
- is pornography empowering?
- self-definition in pornography
- non-mainstream pornography
Long Term Care Benefits
- long term care need not illness or condition
- cognitive loss
- what does the coverage look like
- why are the benefits needed
- underwriting and threshold for a claim
- preexisting conditions
- cost of coverage
- June 15!
For more information about show sponsor OmegaAlpha go here.
To read Carlyle’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here.
To learn more about Larry Berdugo go here.