Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on June 23 2018 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss reverse mortgages with Yvonne Ziomecki, yoga in strange places with Sari Nisker-Fox and Insurance as an asset with Larry Berdugo
We specifically discuss:
- What is a reverse mortgage
- CHIP Reverse Mortgage to consolidate debt
- Why choose to get a reverse mortgage
- Home values
- Is a reverse mortgage for everyone?
- Reverse mortgage vs line of credit
- Staying in the home in the community
- Mechanics of a reverse mortgage
- Protections in place on reverse mortgage
Yoga In Strange Places
- Can you do yoga anywhere?
- Novelty of taking your practice out of the studio
- Yoga outdoors
- Urban Yoga
Insurance As An Asset
- Low Interest Rates on Investments
- Insurance as an asset
- Return on Investment
- Thresholds for the investment
- 10 year investment
- How is money invested?
- Are investment moneys insured?
- What other benefits are there?
For more information about show sponsor HomEquity Bank go here.
To read Sari’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here.
To learn more about Larry Berdugo go here.