Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on June 29 and 30, 2019 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss the natural treatment of UTI’s with Faraz Nomani and Leslie Hayden, exercise for your brain with Kathleen Trotter, the health risks of EMF’s with Dr. Emily Lipinski ND and the bars serving the best food in Toronto with Vito Marinuzzi
We specifically discuss:
The Natural Treatment of UTI’s
- How common is a UTI?
- Who experiences a UTI?
- What is the cause of a UTI?
- What is the most common way to treat a UTI?
- What are the symptoms of a UTI?
- Early detection of a UTI
- Utiva a preventative treatment
- How does a PAC prevent a UTI?
- Contraindications for PAC’s/Utiva
- Foods to avoid to prevent a UTI
- Foods that help prevent a UTI
Exercise For Your Brain
- Why is exercise good for the brain?
- Balance, coordination and strength training
- Examples of exercises for neuroplasticity
- achieving unconscious perfection
The Health Risks of EMF’s
- What are EMF’s?
- Non-Ionizing Radiation
- Sources of EMF’s
- Are there health risks to EMF’s?
- Cell phones
- Correlation with those sensitive to chemicals
- How do we limit exposure to EMF’s?
The Bars Serving The Best Food in Toronto
- The evolution of bar food
- Bar Raval
- 416 Snack Bar
- Sneaky Dee’s
- The Auld Spot
- The Caledonian
- Bar Isabel
For more information about show sponsor Utiva and Faraz Nomani go here.
To learn more about Kathleen Trotter go here.
To learn more about Dr. Emily Lipinski go here.
To learn more about Vito Marinuzzi or make a reservation at 7Numbers go here.