Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on January 25 and 26, 2020 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss how to attain and maintain “Stage 0.37 Health” with Ian Clark, 5 things that are essential to help changing your body with Rucsandra Mitrea, the emotional and physical challenges to downsizing your home with Leanne Masellis and the importance of face to face connection with Pete Bombaci
We specifically discuss:
Attaining “Stage 0.37 Health”
- What is “Stage 0.37 Health”?
- Essential needs: Iodine, Magnesium, Selenium, Zinc
- How do you know what stage your health is in?
- Is it ever too late to fix things?
- What can we do to get to 0.37 health?
5 Essential Things That Can Help You Change Your Body
- What do we mean by “changing your body”?
- Understanding your starting point
- Defining your precise goal
- Developing a step by step plan
The Emotional and Physical Challenges to Downsizing
- Why is downsizing so overwhelming?
- The emotional component of downsizing
- How does the stress of downsizing manifest?
- What is the process of downsizing?
- Staging and selling of belongings
- Options available for downsizing
The Importance of Face to Face Connections
- Why are people so lonely?
- Why are people unhappy?
- What is the Genwell Project?
- Existing relationships: friends, family, neighbours, co-workers
- The importance of social connection
For more information about Ian Clark show sponsor Activation Products go here.
To learn more about Rucsandra Mitrea and the work she does at Vital Directives go here.
To learn more about Leanne Masellis and the work she does at Dynamic Downsizers go here
To learn more about the Genwell Project go here.