Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on March 21 and 22, 2020 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss the natural treatment menopause with Joel Thuna, expressing sexual desire with Carlyle Jansen, immunity boosting with Megan Horsley and healthy travel tips with Dr. Emily Lipinski ND
We specifically discuss:
The Natural Treatment of Menopause
- Declining estrogen
- Vaginal Atrophy
- Symptoms of Vaginal Atrophy
- Avoiding smoke
- Sexual activity
- Avoiding scents
- Physical exercise
- Cotton clothing
- Can you get estrogen through your diet?
- What is “Brain Fog”?
- Brain exercises, sleep, de-stressing
Communicating Sexual Desire
- The blueprint model for sexual communication
- The types of people
- “Energetic people”
- “Sensual people”
- “Sexual people”
- “Kinky people”
- Sexual states – a cycle
- What problems can occur?
- Why is boosting immunity so important?
- Sleep – sleep hygiene
- Movement – high impact exercise
Natural Travel Tips
- Avoiding viral infection
- Wiping down surfaces in the plane
- Surgical masks
- Sleep when traveling – melatonin, grounding, white noise machine
- Eating healthy on holiday
For more information about show sponsor Pure-Le Natural go here.
To read articles by Joel Thuna in Tonic Magazine go here.
To read articles by Carlyle Jansen go here
To read articles by Megan Horsley in Tonic Magazine go here.
To learn more about Dr. Emily Lipinski ND and the work she does, go here