Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on June 13 and 14, 2020 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss heart health issues with Wayne Elliot, how to use and store fresh herbs with Shauna Lindzon, kick-starting your sex life with Carlyle Jansen and how to change unwanted habits with Rod Macdonald
We specifically discuss:
Heart Health Issues
- Heart disease – blood flow
- Aged garlic extract – the immune system
- Natural health and wellness products
- Covid-19 -stress and anxiety
- Genetically modified foods
- Iron Earth
The Use and Storage of Fresh Herbs
- What are the essential herbs to grow in the garden?
- Using herbs as lettuce greens
- Chimichurri and Salsa Verde
- dried herbs vs. fresh herbs
- Storage of fresh herbs
- Purchase fresh herbs in small amounts
- Freezing fresh herbs
How to Kick-Start Your Sex Life
- Circumstances of kick-starting you sex life
- What are the issues facing someone looking to kick-start their sex life?
- What can you do to kick-start your sex life?
- Don’t ignore the changes
- What has worked before?
- Embracing your vulnerability
- Clearing the Air
- Online resources
- 52 Invitations to Great Sex – Laura Corn
- Mating in Captivity – Esther Perel
How To Change Bad Habits
- Why do people struggle with bad habits?
- Are some people who are more susceptible to habits?
- What habits do people struggle with?
- Advice for someone looking to shake a habit
- Unbiased support
- How can coaches help?
For more information about Wayne Elliot show sponsor Strauss go here.
To learn more about Shauna Lindzon go here.
To read Carlyle Jansen’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here
To read Rod Macdonald’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here.