Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on January 16 and 17, 2021 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss boosting your body’s energy levels, with Ian Clark, the treatment of rotator cuff injuries with Dr. Erin Boynton, how to express your fantasies and desires with your partner with Carlyle Jansen and choosing the right oven settings with Carolyn Tanner-Cohen
We specifically discuss:
Boosting Your Body’s Energy Levels
- What can cause low energy?
- What happens to our body when we don’t have enough energy?
- The role of the liver and kidneys
- Why is it so important to have proper energy levels?
- The role of good quality rest
- Emotional and mental energy
- Is it possible to “eat your energy”?
- Nutritional supplements and foods to boost energy
- Black Seed Oil
- Superoxide Dismutase
- What can we do on a daily basis?
BONUS OFFER!!! ENJOY $10 OFF ANY ORDER OF $30 OF MORE. USE CODE ENERGY2021 AT CHECKOUT. VISIT ACTIVATIONPRODUCTS.COM TO ORDER ONLINE.
Treating Rotator Cuff Injuries
- What is a rotator cuff?
- How do rotator cuff injuries occur?
- Is it possible to tear your rotator cuff and not know it?
- How do you diagnose a rotator cuff tear?
- How do you treat a rotator cuff injury?
- Rowing and swimming
- Cortisone injection treatment
- Physical therapy
- Is surgery necessary or appropriate?
Sharing Your Fantasies and Desires With Your Partner
- Why is it so hard to talk about your fantasies and desires?
- Why is it so important to share your fantasies and desires?
- What are things to consider before opening up?
- What happens when you share your fantasy and it is rejected?
- Tips for sharing and receiving fantasies
- Be clear about your intentions
- You don’t need to act on every fantasy
Choosing The Right Oven Setting
- How does baking, broiling, convection work?
- When is convection appropriate to use?
- When is it appropriate to bake or broil?
- The proof function
- Re-heating food
For more information about Ian Clark show sponsor Activation Products go here.
To learn more about Dr. Erin Boynton go here.
To read articles by Carlyle Jansen in Tonic Magazine go here
To learn more about Carolyn Tanner-Cohen go here.