Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on December 26 and 27, 2020 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss preparing your bedroom for winter with Adarsh Shah, the top nutrition trends with Shauna Lindzon, alternative dispute resolution and divorce with Rachel Nusinoff and the pros and cons of cooking oils with Dr. Emily Lipinski ND
We specifically discuss:
Preparing Your Bedroom For Winter
- How can we keep our bodies warmer at night?
- How do you make your mattress cozy?
- How do we help to get ourselves up in the morning?
- Alarm Clocks
- Goal Setting
- Improving breathing during sleep
- Alleviating stress
Top Nutrition Trends of 2020
- People new to cooking
- Plant based nutrition and eating
- Intermittent fasting
- Mindful eating
ADR and Divorce
- The impact of Covid-19
- Med/Arb hybrid
- Collaborative divorce
Pros and Cons of Cooking Oils
- Health benefits of cooking oils
- Processed and hydrogenated oils
- The role of fat in our bodies
- Avocado oil
- Coconut oil
- Extra-virgin olive oil
For more information about show sponsor Ultramatic and Adarsh Shah go here.
To learn more about Shauna Lindzon, go here
To learn more about Rachel Nusinoff go here
To learn more about Dr. Emily Lipinski ND go here