Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on March 6 and 7, 2021 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we’ll discuss hormone health for women with Dr. Gordon Chang, how your core beliefs are the skeleton keys behind who you are with Rod MacDonald, mindfulness and internal boundaries with Tracey Soghrati and cooking with wine with Carolyn Tanner-Cohen
We specifically discuss:
Women’s Healthy Hormones
- A holistic approach to hormone health
- Lifestyle choices
- Detoxification – liver cleanse and supplementation
- The role of trace minerals: absorption
- Essential fatty acids
Your Core Beliefs Are Skeleton Keys
- What is a core belief?
- False notions
- Can people recognize their core beliefs?
- Can people change their core beliefs?
- Are there limits to changing core beliefs?
Mindfulness and Internal Boundaries
- What are boundaries?
- Internal vs. external boundaries
- Why should we set an internal boundary
- When you should set an internal boundary?
- How do yo set an internal boundary?
- Thoughts vs feelings
Cooking With Wine
- Benefits of cooking with wine
- Which wines should be used for cooking?
- How do you use wine in cooking?
- Alternatives to wine
For more information about show sponsor OmegaAlpha and Dr. Gordon Chang go here.
To read Rod MacDonald’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here.
To learn more about Tracey Soghrati go here.
To learn more about Carolyn Tanner-Cohen go here.