Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on Jun 18 and 19, 2022 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we’ll discuss the importance of parasite cleanses with Dr. Gordon Chang, how to be successful without the hustle and grind with Hina Khan, how to achieve pesto perfection with Shauna Lindzon and Sex After Kids with Carlyle Jansen
We specifically discuss:
The Importance of Parasite Cleanses
- How do we get parasites?
- Herbs used to get rid of parasites
- Parasite cleanse protocols
- How to get rid of the toxins
- Coordinating with other cleanses
- How does a parasite cleanse feel?
- Will lifestyle changes help to rid parasites?
- Are there people who are more susceptible to parasites?
- How do we do an intestinal cleanse?
Success Without The Hustle and Grind
- Should we be proud of a hard work ethic?
- Making “busy work”
- How do we succeed without grinding?
- Taking inventor of your day
- Implementation – the first step
- You have to be able to say no
- Where do creative breakthroughs occur?
- What is pesto?
- What is Genovese pesto?
- Alternative ingredients
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tips for Garlic
- Toast your pine nuts!
- How to use pesto in other recipes
Sex After Kids
- What is the danger of kids impacting our sexual relationship?
- The problem exacerbated by Covid
- Shifting modes
- How to avoid taking our partner for granted
- Lack of energy
- Time and privacy
- What if the sex isn’t good?
To learn more about show sponsor OmegaAlpha and Dr. Gordon Chang go here.
To learn more about Hina Khan go here.
To learn more about Shauna Lindzon go here.
To read Carlyle Jansen’s articles in The Tonic go here.