Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on March 30, 2019 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss Vitamin K2 with Jenna Mangan, The True Patriot Love Women’s Expedition with Fate Saghir and Sergeant Nicole Laidlaw, doing your own yoga thing with Jelayna DaSilva, and growing your own medicinal herbs with Ted Snider
We specifically discuss:
- History of discovery of Vitamin K2
- What is Vitamin K?
- What does Vitamin K2 do?
- Contrasting Vitamin K1 and K2
- The Calcium Paradox
- Cardio-vascular health
- How do we get Vitamin K?
- How do you know if you’re Vitamin K2 deficient?
- find information about Vitamin K2
True Patriot Love Women’s Expedition
- What is the True Patriot Love Organization?
- Baffin Island expedition
- Information about the expedition
Doing Your Own Yoga Thing
- What are you doing in the class?
- Why do they do their own thing in class?
- Why is it problematic?
- The collective experience
- How do teachers deal with it?
Growing Your Own Medicinal Herbs
- What is already growing in our gardens that has medicinal value?
- Broad leaf Plaintain
- St. John’ Wort
- Red Clover
- What can you plant in your garden?
- cone flower – Echinacea
- Mint – Sage, Rosemary, Lemon Balm, Spearmint
To learn more about Jenna Mangan go here.
To learn more about The True Patriot Love Women’s Expedition go here.
To learn more about Jelayna Da Silva go here.
To learn more about Ted Snider and the Natural Path go here.