Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on July 11 and 12 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we’ll discuss the natural treatment of your pet with Dr. Gordon Chang, cooking with and storing fresh produce and herbs with Carolyn Tanner-Cohen, the health concerns surrounding 5G with Dr. Emily Lipinski ND and “procrastibaking” with Naomi Bussin.
We specifically discuss:
Natural Pet Health?
- Human vs. pet physiology
- The pet’s digestion system
- The danger of chocolate
- The risks of anti-parasitic drugs
- Do dogs need fiber in their diet?
- Supplements for pets
- Do pets suffer allergies?
- joint care
- Diet limitations – multi-vitamins
Cooking and Storing Fresh Produce and Herbs
- Storing herbs dry
- Storing vegetables
- Refrigeration vs. non-refrigeration
- Freezing herbs
- Produce that should not be refrigerated
- Bulk processing and freezing vegetables for future use
- Nuts and seeds
Is the 5G Network Safe?
- What is 5G?
- Benefits of 5G
- What are the health concerns regarding 5G?
- Increased radiation from cell phones
- The 5G Appeal
- Insuring cell phone towers
- Are there any 5G studies available?
- Is the fiber-optic network an alternative option?
- Can we protect ourselves from EMF radiation?
- What is “procrastibaking”?
- What is “distractibaking”?
- Procrastibaking – Erin Gardner
- Giant Cinnamon Roll Scones
- No-Mixer Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Salted Butter and Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies – Alison Roman
- World Peace Cookies or Chocolate Chip Cookies Dorie Greenspan
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies – Ovenly
For more information about show sponsor OmegaAlpha and Dr. Gordon Chang go here.
To learn more about Carolyn Tanner Cohen go here.
To learn more about Dr. Emily Lipinski ND go here.
To read Naomi Bussin’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here.