Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on January 27, 2018 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we discuss Valentine’s Day Do’s and Don’ts with Tonic Sex Expert, Carlyle Jansen; the most asked questions about medical marijuana with expert Breanna Roycroft; and swapping out diets and swapping in self-care with Tonic holistic nutritionist Claire Le Gresley.
We specifically discuss:
Valentine’s Day Do’s and Don’ts:
- The worst Valentine’s Day gift ever
- What are some “don’t” gifts?
- What are some “do or DIY” gifts?
- Experiential gifts for Valentine’s Day
The Most Asked Questions about Medical Marijuana:
- Do you have to smoke medical marijuana?
- Will medical marijuana get you high?
- What is a Licensed Producer?
- Licensed Producers vs. Dispensaries
- Where can you find reliable information about medical marijuana?
Replacing Dieting with Self Care:
- Why should you ditch your diet?
- Why is a focus on self-care beneficial?
- What is a common self-care misconception?
- The connection between nutrition and self-care
- How does self-care work practically?
For Carlyle’s articles in Tonic Magazine go here.
For more information about GrowWise Health go here.
For Claire’s article on self-care go here.
For more information about Show Sponsor, We-Vibe go here.
A SPECIAL OFFER! Show sponsor, Pure-Le Natural, is offering $10 off of online orders over $50, with free shipping. The offer is good until the end of January 2018. go here and enter the code “THE TONIC”.
ANOTHER SPECIAL OFFER We-Vibe is offering The Tonic listeners an extra 5% off all products on we-vibe.com. The offer is good until the end of January 2018. Use the code “TONIC” at purchase.